↑ Key Singles | Full Album ↓
Once, in an interview, Derrival was asked: Why be a musician in the year 2017 when the odds of success seem so low? Their response was simple. “You start before you know the odds, and by the time you figure it out, it’s too late.” For Derrival there has been no other way than living their dream. From taking the stage at Squamish Valley Music Festival, to being one of three bands chosen for the inaugural Juno Masterclass, and even getting a nomination from the Western Canadian Music Awards, Derrival is a band that has worked tirelessly to meet and overcome every challenge in their path and, as a result, has been one to watch from the very start. As a young band that effectively grew up as musicians their songs are often critiques or call outs about what it means to live in a modern world. Their eclectic mix of pop, rock, and electronic sounds characterize a generation that had to learn how to find art and meaning in the seemingly endless noise of the digital age.
- This is Derrival's debut, self-titled full length album.
- Derrival is a 5 piece from Vancouver, BC formed in 2009.
- The band is currently independent in all markets.
- Won inaugural JUNO Masterclass, receiving mentorship from Sam Roberts, Max Kerman (The Arkells), and Kardinal Offishall.
- Nominated for Pop Artist of the Year in the 2016 Western Canadian Music Awards.
General Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org